Visitor registration is currently closed
If you would like to come and play badminton with us, we have no spaces available for our next badminton session. When a space is available the registration form below will be available for you to register your interest to join us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the club.
- Wait for the visitor registration form to appear below (you may need to refresh this web page)
- If the form below says: "Visitor registration is currently closed" you will have to try again next week.
- Fill in all the required details, and reCaptcha code and then submit the form.
- Wait for the form to be submitted, and a success message to appear detailing the info which has been sent.
- Wait for a personal confirmation email from us within the next 24-48 hours.
- Costs £7 per person paid via BACs before the session. Further details will be provided in the confirmation email.
- Bring a badminton racket, a drink and wear suitable sports attire and non-marking trainers.
- If you have indicated you would like to be informed in the future, you will be put onto our full time members waiting list as well
- Registration opens on Friday (at a random time), and will close on Wednesday.
- There are only 2 places available, and only 1 registration per person will be accepted.
- Your space is only confirmed when you have received a personal confirmation email from us confirming your place.
- Confirmation of your place will be on a first come first served basis
- You need to be over 18 years old.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration at any time
- You need to be able to play badminton to a good level (i.e. can serve legally, hit shuttlecock over net and to the back of the court, and move around etc).
- If the badminton session is extremely busy you maybe asked to sit out for a while, as priority is given to our full time members.
- Only turn up once you have received a confirmation email from us.